Sunday, April 22, 2012

YSL's Baby Doll Eau de Toilette-My Favorite Fragrance

I wear fragrance ever single day, it's just one of those things that I can't live without. My all time favorite fragrance is from Yves St. Laurent and is called "Baby Doll". It is a light fragrance, that is great for late spring and throughout the summer, but not so light that it wears off in a few hours. I first discovered Baby Doll in a duty free shop in Barbados when we flew in there for our honeymoon back in 2000 and have worn it ever since.

For the first few years that I wore it, it was easy to find but now it can only be purchased on YSL's website. Luckily, they always offer free shipping and other special deals through their site so it is worth checking out. I also wear their newer fragrance "Parisienne" which is widely available but I still buy it directly from YSL's site as well.


The bottle is a faceted spinning top!
So a little about Baby Doll, it is described on YSL's site as follows: " Flirty, fun, forever young… a happy-go-lucky fragrance that lives in the moment. Like a top spinning, the opening accord amuses with newly ripened grapefruit, then teases with witty turns of wild rose and spicy red currant. The base notes that follow--cedar, grenadine and new peach--linger momentarily, only to whirl anew. In a faceted crystal flacon reminiscent of a spinning top." Baby Doll retails for $39 for the 1.0 ounce bottle, $58 for the 1.6 ounce bottle and $85 for the 3.3 ounce bottle.

Everytime I wear it I get so many complements and it is fun when people ask , "what perfume are your wearing?" and I get to answer, "Baby Doll!". I usually get some strange looks but people say it smells really nice.


Here is the link to YSL's US site, check it out and check out their other fragrances and other beauty options as well when you are there: http://www.yslbeautyus.com/Baby-Doll-Eau-De-Toilette-Spray/288YSL,default,pd.html
I think you will love it as much as I do!

Please Note: This review is based on my own opinions. I was not compensated or given free product for this review and all items reviewed were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment