Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Red Carpet Manicure-If You Can Paint Your Nails, You Can Do Your Own Gels

Red Carpet Manicure's Pro Kit
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a bit obsessed with my nails and keeping them looking nice.

This past December I discovered gel nails, actually I had heard about them awhile back but found out about an at home kit and had to check it out.

When I saw Red Carpet Manicure's at home Gel Polish Pro Kit in an Ulta circular I was intrigued, but worried it wasn't going to be as good as one of the salon brands my friends all get. I was so wrong, this product is awesome!!

I purchased the Pro Kit from Ulta and an extra polish to play around with. The starter kit comes with all the things you need to do the entire process, including the LED light and a bottle of "Red Carpet Ready" polish. I'm not really into red polish, so I picked up a funkier blue polish called "And the Winner Is". If you can paint your nails, you can do your own gels with RCM, just be careful when prepping your nails and do not over buff. I used the wrong number buffer the first few times I prepped them and I ended up weakening my nails, use a fine buffer (240 works great) to avoid this.

Since I have corrected that issue and my nails have grown in I am loving the ease and wear of RCM and especially how strong and long my nails are getting. Normally when I wear regular polish it lasts 2 days if I am lucky, but RCM can last 2 or more weeks. I get bored with my color so I also change it weekly, honestly, if I could let it go I would because it still looks just done when I go to remove it. I love how shiny it looks and how minimal the wear is, even with the amount of time I have my hands in soapy water in class.

The company recently added 18 new colors to their existing 36 color line and their colors are fantastic. Check it out, I think you will see how easy it is to have great looking nails!
"Haute Couture" one of my favorite RCM colors

Check out the offer they have going on and watch the video to learn all about this fantastic product! https://shopredcarpetmanicure.com/
You can also learn more about the product on their website: http://www.redcarpetmanicure.com/

Please Note: This review is based on my own opinions. I was not compensated or given free product for this review and all items reviewed were purchased by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment