Tuesday, April 17, 2012

StriVectin's Get Even Brightening Serum-I Love This Product and You Will Too!

I try to take really good care of my skin, this year I turn 45 and I have been told that I definitely don't look it!


Recently I had the opportunity to get a couple of samples of StriVectin's-EV Get Even Brightening Serum. During my pregnancy and shortly after the boys were born ten years ago I was yet again fighting adult acne. One break out in particular left me with a scar on my lower cheek the size of a Skittle. Then about three years ago I noticed that I had dark patches on my forehead, my upper lip and on my cheeks. Both the scar and the patches would darken when I went to the beach, even if I was wearing sunscreen. Around this time, I tried a product that had just come out on the market claiming to greatly diminish dark patches and scars and I went through several bottles with less than great results. Last summer I finally decided to go to a dermatologist who told me, as I had suspected, that I suffered from hyper-pigmentation and that it was treatable but I needed to add a daily sunscreen and stay out of the sun as much as possible. I was given a prescription serum containing hyrdoquinone, it worked quite well but I was worried about the side effects of hydroquinone and after I finished the six month regiment I decided that I wanted to look for something else.
Several months went by and the patches started to darken a bit, around this same time I was given a chance to try StriVectin's Get Even Brightening Serum through a two week sample from Sephora.


About two weeks later I won a giveaway from StriVectin and received another two week sample and had signed up on another FB page and they sent me one also. After trying my now six week supply I saw a definite improvement, the patches were fading again and the scar is again starting to fade. The most important thing is to stick with it and use it twice a day! I have been using it for about 10 weeks and I wish I had taken before and after pics because I can  notice a difference in my skin. Most importantly, wear a daily sunscreen!! I wear a 40 block every single day, even when I am only outside for a few minutes.

When my samples were all used up, I purchased a full size bottle from Strivectin's website and had also happened upon a 30% offer from Lucky magazine. I actually bought their bundle pack offer which is the Brightening Serum plus a full size Get Even Spot repair, a targeted spot treatment. I am seeing really great results from that item as well. The Get Even Brightening Serum retails for $89 and the Get Even Spot Repair retails for $49, the bundle offer is the best buy at $110.40 (20% off). My deal was even better because I got 30% off the $110.40 through Lucky Magazine's monthly deal, plus free shipping, plus a sunscreen sample and wrinkle cream in a zippered bag for the beach. That offer is no longer available but right now they are offering 25% off and free shipping so check it out!


Here is the link to StriVectin's website, check it out: http://www.strivectin.com/
I am so glad I stumbled upon this product, thank you StriVectin for helping me look so good!!!!

Please Note: This review is based on my own opinions. I was not compensated or given free product for this review and all items reviewed were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment