Friday, April 13, 2012

Trying Out Palmolive's Fresh Sponge via Influenster

Recently I joined Influentster, which is a site where you collect "badges" that allow you to get picked to try out new products. I was recently picked to participate in their dish washing challenge and earlier in the week I received a full size bottle of Palmolive's Fresh Sponge dish soap, a new sponge, and several coupons to give to my friends and family.
I am very particular when it comes to the scents I use for any type of soap, and I have to say the scent on this dish soap is phenomenal. It smells like a combination of pomegranate/cherry, which are two of my favorite scents, so this immediately won me over.
Second, I am concerned about how dish soaps affect my nails. I take really good care of my nails, more of that to come in later blogs, and I have finally grown them back after they were badly damaged from doing gel nails. Most dish soaps are very drying on hands and nails, but after I use this, my hands feel really soft and my nails are still looking great.
Probably the most important thing about Fresh Sponge, as the name indicates, is the fact that it keeps your sponge smelling fresh. Usually when I use a sponge, even a new one, it will start to smell "funky" after a few days. So far, after 5 days of use my fresh still smells clean. As for my dishes they are very clean, this soap makes a lot of lather because it is ultra concentrated and a little goes a long way.
I highly recommend Palmolive's Fresh Sponge, dare to compare and I think you will switch, I know that I now have a new soap that I will be using!

Disclaimer-I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Colgate-Palmolive via Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. I agree this product is really great Love the fragrance and the fact it is so gentle on your skin

    ReplyDelete